HAWKER HURRICANE 5CH RTF RC PLANE WITH RETRACTS
This Hawker Hurricane British Fighter replica, became infamous in the Battle of Britain. Created by Dynam RC it comes with electric retracts that can be controlled on a 5th channel transmitter switch.
Part of the Warbird series this replica is one not to be missed.
NEW UPGRADED VERSION
This is the new version of the Dynam model that has been greatly upgraded. Upgrades include:
New Detrum GAVIN-6A Transmitter:
- Low power gives longer battery life.
- 2.4GHz direct sequence spread spectrum (DSSS) and multiple frequence-hopping spread spectrum (FHSS) technology. This means the system has high sensitivity and strong anti-interference capability for stable operation for more than 1km on the ground and more than 1.6km in the air.
- The transmitting efficiency is greatly improved by using an all-band antenna.
- High resolution sticks for smoother flight (4096 segments)
- One button to toggle between gyro off, V-tail mixing and elevon mixing.
- Low battery alarm.
- Digital trims for more accurate setup.
- Swith between mode 1 and mode 2.
New Detrum Mini MSR66A Sport Receiver with ABS system:
- 32-bit high-performance ARM core processor.
- 6-axis MEMS gyro for automatic flight stabilisation.
- Attitude stabilization algorithm and control algorithm.
- Four flight modes: Gyro off, Normal, Aerobatic, and Auto-Recovery (Auto Balance). You can switch between different modes by the toggle switch.
- Set the gain and other programmable items.
- Diversity antenna, combined with the signal detection and switching algorithm, the receiving signal is more stable and reliable.
- If the aircraft flies out of the remote control range and cannot receive a valid RF signal from the transmitter, SR86A’s outputs can be driven to their preset failsafe positions.
- Auto-recovery system.
Additional 2 Flap Servos:
- For greater control and flight enjoyment
New Retractable Landing Gear
New LED Light System
New Dynam Supermate 2-4 Cell Li-Po Charger
This stunning looking plane with three blade propeller is targeted at intermediate to advanced level pilots. The included 14.8V 2200mAh Li-Po battery gives ample power to the 600KV brushless outrunner motor allowing the plane to fly at high speeds and perform aerobatic manoeuvres. The working retracts provide added scale realism and functionality, just flip the switch on the transmitter after takeoff and the landing gear retracts into the body which looks fantastic. The plane is made of durable EPO foam making it light weight but strong. There is some minor assembly needed before first flight, but this only takes around 45 minutes.
|RADIO EQUIPMENT||2.4 GHz|
|MOTOR / ENGINE||Brushless|
|REQUIRED TO USE||