This single blade full six channel hobby grade RC helicopter is a great choice for both advanced and beginner pilots. For experienced pilots the helicopter can be put into 3D mode that turns off the 6-axis autopilot and gives you full control for advanced flight and stunts. Beginners can use the 6G mode to learn how to fly with the help of the automatic stabilisation system and then turn to the 3D mode when ready. The V950 has a brushless motor and big 11.1V Li-Po battery giving lots of power for both indoor and outdoor flight. It comes fully built with 2.4Ghz radio equipment included.
The full 6 channels not only lets you control up / down, rotate left / right, bank left / right and forward / backward but also has rollover, hover and inverted flight. The transmitter is hobby grade with idle-up switch for inverted flight, throttle hold switch and has a large LCD screen and low voltage warning. It's a strong helicopter made from tough anti-shock and durable material.
|MOTOR / ENGINE
- Charge Time: Around 50 - 60 minutes
- Flying Time: Around 10-15 minutes
- Transmitter Frequency: 2.4GHz
- Channels: 6
- Gyro: 3-axis, 6-axis
- Motor: 1912 2830KV Brushless
- Tail Motor: Iron core 050
- Maximum control distance: Around 120 meters
- Battery: 11.1V 1500mAh 25C LiPo battery
- Helicopter weight: 0.4020 kg
- Box weight: 1.9500 kg
- Rotor Diameter: 460 mm
- Tail blade length: 110 mm
- Body Length: 450 mm
- Height: 170 mm
- Package Contents: 1 x Helicopter, 1 x Transmitter, 1 x Balance Charger, 1 x 11.1V 1500mAh Battery, 2 x Propeller, 1 x Tail Blade, 1 x Screwdriver, 1 x Accessory Set, 1 x User Manual
- Switch between 3-axis mode and 6 axis mode.
- Aerobatics 3-axis mode: The auto-pilot is switch off so you can easily make a variety of stunts such as flips, rolls inverted flight, funnels and tick-tocks.
- Easy flight 6 axis mode: Great for beginners or for relaxed flying. The auto-pilot is turned on which automatically keeps the helicopter stable even if the wind blows.
- Can fly both indoors and outdoors.
- 2.4GHz radio system. Gives a powerful signal and allows multiple models to be used in the same area without interference.
- Full 6 channels flight with up / down, rotate left / right, bank left / right, forward / backward, rollover, hover and inverted flight.
- Long range of around 120 meters.
- Inverted flight, the helicopter can be flown upside down for stunts and tricks.
- Low centre of gravity rotor head for advance 3D performance.
- Flybarless rotor for better performance.
- Powerful brushless motor and big 11.1V battery gives a lot more power for performing advanced stunts.
- Hobby grade transmitter has idle-up switch for inverted flight, throttle hold switch, large LCD and low voltage warning.
- Hovering midpoint setting allows setting of the hovering point.
- Made from tough anti-shock and durable material.
|REQUIRED TO USE
||4 x Normal AA batteries for the transmitter.